Electrical Inspections (EICR's or Electrical installation conditions reports)
Prices starting from £90 including VAT
What is an Electrical Installation condition report?
An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
involves the visual inspection and testing of the electrical installation to determine whether it is safe for tenants, building owners and occupiers. Among other things, an EICR helps identify the following
- The integrity of the installation
- Damage to things like sockets and switches
- Ensuring the property complies with relevant regulations
Do I need an EICR?
The electrics in your home must be safe for your protection. The best way to find out whether the electrical installation in your house is safe is to ask a qualified electrician to carry out an EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report).
This should be done every 10 years in a domestic property, and every five years if you live in a rented home. A property should also ideally be tested before being sold so that the buyers know the condition of the electrics.
How much will an Electrical Inspection & Test cost me?
Here are our prices for different size properties (These prices will vary depending on your location for an accurate price please get in touch with a member of our team or simply fill out the contact form):
- 1 bed properties from £90
- 2 bed properties from £120
- 3 bed properties from £150
- 4 bed properties from £180
- 5 bed properties & above will require a bespoke quotation