Full Rewire packages starting from only £2499.99
What is a rewire?
A house rewire involves our team removing the old wiring in your property & Installing new cabling in its place, a full house rewire also includes the replacement of the electrical fixtures at the property such as Sockets, lights switches & light fittings etc.
We can also move existing electrical points or install additional items at the customer's request, items such as new LED spotlights, Outdoor Lighting or even a new CCTV system.
Do I need a rewire?
Some of the main signs that you may need to rewire your home include fuses blowing, shocks from switches and outlets, frequently flickering or dimming lights, damaged or exposed wires and cables and poor test results.
Some of other signs that may indicate that you need a rewire:
- If your home has not been rewired in the last 25-30 years. The chances are it will need upgrading at least in part in order to bring it up to more modern standards.
- If you Home still has aluminium cable installed instead of copper, aluminium cable poses a significantly higher risk of potentially causing an electrical fire.
- If your electrical accessories are dated, this could indicate that the installation hasn't been kept up in line with UK electrical regulation changes.
Here are some example of some images that would indicate your home would need rewiring:
How much does a rewire cost?
Here at RR Electrical Services LTD our Home rewire packages start from as little as £2499.99 inc Vat. We also offer optional extras such as:
- Additional socket outlets
- LED spotlights installed instead of centre lights
- Chrome/brushed steel/black nickel effect fittings
- Additional plastering services if required
All of our Rewire packages are bespoke and tailored to suit our customers' needs. All our Home rewire packages come with a 12-month guarantee as standard